Hello
Hello,
Welcome to my new blog! This is intended to be a place where I write about many, many different things, depending on my obsession of the moment. Hopefully, it will be funny, moving, informative, and deep, but not all of these things at the same time. I will also talk about items that are making the retired life either easier or more fun. I plan to not be very negative. It just so happens that we have enough negativity in this world. So while I am quite aware of the reality of 21st Century life, I want to focus on the blessings, not the curses. That does not mean there will not be an occasional curse word.
As I am introducing myself, let me tell you a little about me. I am married with two children, three grandchildren, and lots of nieces and nephews. My mom is still living (nearly 90) so a great deal of my time is spent with her.
In 2020, we purchased an old home in the country with a few acres. Since I was still working, we spent several years driving out to the country to complete remodeling projects. It has been a slow process, but we are almost ready to make the permanent move out here and give up city living for good.
Join us as we discuss the remodel journey. We learned a lot. I will digress occasionally into other things. But these rooms were the first in our remodel, so the first few posts will discuss what we did.
Comments
Post a Comment